Custom Search

Monday, January 17, 2011

Da Wulf Boyz

Ok guys the holiday season is over, I was very burnt out on 40k I have to admit I pushed really hard at the end of 2009 and all through 2010. I went to probably 20 tournaments in that time including round one and two of the 'Ard Boys. Finished my Eldar army which has now included 13 Grav tanks of various sorts and then when the Blood Angel Book came out I pushed hard on it.

So I want to get back into this blog and back into showing you guys what I have actually got going on with my Wulf Boyz project, for those that don't know that is my project to create a Space Wolf army using Orks converted up. I am going to go into the story behind the army at a later date, for now lets have an update. This'll be a big one to get people interested in the project since I haven't shown much off about this army yet. So without going on and on lets show off some Wulf Boyz

Photobucket

First picture here you have seen the one Ork before he was the first test ork I did. These are two Long Fangs, or for me Da Long Teef. They have Missile Launchers.

Photobucket

This next guy is one of my favorites. This would be a Grey Hunter with a Wolf Standard. What I did was take what was a classic Space Wolf picture and orkify it. It is very hard to see in the picture but I also spelt out the word wolf in Ork glyphs on the bottom of the flag.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next we have a Grey Hunter with a Power Weapon. In the last picture I tried to lighten the photo so you can see the axe head. I put a blue hue over it to simulate there being energy around it.

That's all I have for today, but I will leave you with a preview of what will be next...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment