Custom Search

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Da Wulf Boyz

Well guys I know it has been a long time between Wulf Boyz updates but that is due to a few reasons, one I had to take a break from all that Grey armor. That does get dull after a while. As well I got heavy into some of my Malifaux stuff which was how I was taking a break from these boyz. The last reason you are about to see. I have a painting competition coming up and the model I chose to do for it was going to be my Wolf Lord on a Thunderwolf, or rather Da Warboss on Da Thunda-Boar. SO I took a bit longer to work on him then the other boars.

So he took a lot longer then the other models for sure. I am happy with him I did some slight modifications. I took Gorbad Iron Claw as the base for the model. I however took his Shield and Spears off his back. As well I took the chain off his axe. I have my Arjak model with the chain so I wanted to keep him the only model with the chain on his axe. So I added two what I guess you would call throwing axes to my Wolf Lords back as well as I custom built him his own Storm Shield and put it on his back in place of the fantasy shield that was there. Obviously I also put him on a 60mm round base.

So I took this model...

Photobucket

And turned him into this...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment