Custom Search

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Skared Podcast -Episode 4- , Also List and MORE!- HAppy New Year all.

Episode 4 of the podcast was released this Thursday. Make sure you check it out here : Skared.podbean.com
In this episode I talk about deathstars, and my recent interview with Pat from the 11th Co podcast. Comments are appreciated as it helps the development of the podcast.

On another note:

So, I had the pleasure of playing against the "sons of shatner" doubles adepticon list last night. I took a very unoptimized and fun 2000pt DE list, and although there were a few times when I was in the game ultimately it was over pretty quickly when some key rolls did not go my way. Anyhow, I hope to play again, but this time I decided I would take a highly optimized Venom Spam list. One of the few armies that does very well in a tournament environment, especially when there is a good amount of terriain on the table. Anyhow:

List 1 (1000pts, takes the elites float)
Heamonculus- Liquifier

3 Trueborn, 3 blasters
Venom Dual Cannon

3 Trueborn, 3 blasters
Venom Dual Cannon

10 Warriors, Splinter Cannon, Blaster, Syb
Raider, Flicker Field

5 Warriors Blaster
Venom Dual Cannon

5 Warriors Blaster
Venom Dual Cannon

3 Reaver Jetbikes with a Heatlance

Ravager Flicker Field, Night Shield

List 2 (1000pts, takes Heavy float)

Heamonculus Liquifier

4 Trueborn, 3 blasters, 1 shredder (odd i know but points worked out)
Venom one cannon

5 Warriors Blaster
Venom dual cannon

5 Warriors Blaster
Venom dual cannon

5 Warriors Blaster
Venom dual cannon

6 Reaver Jetbikes 2 blasters

Ravager Flicker field and night shield

Ravager Flicker field and night shield

Total for the two lists is 2000pts, and I cant wait to try it out. I know that it would be very monotonous to play but competitive.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment