Custom Search

Friday, September 3, 2010

Project Blood Angels

Ok well I have had to step up my work on the Blood Angels. I will be going to 3 tournaments in a month. Each different points and one being a doubles which requires a lot of different models. On top of that I am doing the whole players pack for the Michael Mudd Memorial tournament that our group the Stratford Gaming Union puts on. So I have a lot of writing for that to do. I am writing up all the missions all of which we have made up ourselves. I am also writing up the fluff for the doubles lists as well so on top of all this painting I have a lot of writing and lay out to do over the next month.

So I have managed to get both my second 6 man squad done as well as both the Razorbacks I will need for the tournament on the 11th.

First I'll share the Razorbacks. The one thing you will notice is that there are no squads markings on these. Right now I haven't decided how I want to paint the squad markings up on these so for now I don't think I will put any on there yet till I am 100% sure how I want to do those.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment