Custom Search

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Korean Konnection - 3

Anyong Haseyo!


This is gonna be a quick one. Maybe I'll add more after work, hee hee!

I just wanted to show off some of my work in progress. Here are some Perry Minatures, pressed into the service of the Imperial Guard!







I think they will match really well with my Praetorians, red coats and all.


On the COBRA side, here we have a Veteran Squad with flamers, aka the Toxovipers. After all the fun I've had with Pete's, how could I not include them?


And here we have Sgt "Zartan" and his Veteran Dreadnoks. Outflanking meltaguns for the win!




So, my Guard is going to feature COBRA themed Mech, and an Infantry Platoon inspired by the old Britain minatures I used to play with when I was a kid. All in all, a very nostalgic, colourful and fun looking army... that also happens to play very well on the table.

Now I just have to paint it all, ho-boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment