Custom Search

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Project Blood Angels

It has been a while since I have updated this but I have been super busy I have 2 Tournaments in 2 weeks and one of them my gaming group is running so I have had added work for that. So I have just been so busy with everything.



So here is a bit of update with a little of everything added in.



First I have posted the pics of 3 of my objective markers. I finally finished the other two, the first is the valiant last stand of a Blood Angel vs a Deff Dread.



Photobucket



Second is the Banner Barer attempting to keep the Banner held high, even though he is heavily wounded.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Lastly, this will be an update on the display board I was working on. Here are some shots of the large steps I was working on for the end of the road.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket






And here lastly are some shots of my hand made Sangunius Statue that will be on a pedestal that I am making that'll look like it is made of some marble like stone material.



Photobucket



Photobucket



There will be more updates coming. You can see why the updates have been few and far between I have been working hard on getting this stuff done.

No comments:

Post a Comment