Custom Search

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Project Blood Angels

Ok so the army I will be taking to the Tournament even this weekend is pictured below. Now before you look at it, this is an experiment in the extreme. The last tournament I was 2 by two points and I took 10 Assault terminators, Mephiston and Sanguinor. This time I am taking this idea even further to the absurd.

So this list is 1850 and here it is on the display board.

Photobucket

This army includes Mephiston.

Photobucket

10 Assault Terminators.

Photobucket

10 Assault Terminators.

Photobucket

8 Man Assault Squad with Rhino.

Photobucket

8 Man Assault Squad, with Rhino.

Photobucket

9 Man Assault Squad, with Rhino.

Photobucket

Two Sanguinary Priests. So we'll see how this works. Last touranment the only long range killing power I had was only two assault cannons on razorbacks and I did just fine, so I took this idea a bit to the extreme. I am sure this idea probably will fail as I have pushed this idea a bit far but it'll be fun to try. I have another tournament next weekend as well, so I have a totally new idea for that event that I'll show it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment