Custom Search

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Malifaux

Hey guys,

For some reason I wasn't able to get access to the Blog but I am glad to see some of the other members were able to get things up. Now I am not sure if I have mentioned it before but I am a Henchman for Wyrd minatures. Which means basically I handle gettting the word out about Malifuax in my local area and try to push what I think is a great game. So with that I have talked my local hobby shop into letting me setting up a demo day to help promote the game.

With that demo day set up now I wanted to paint up another starter set to set up for display on the day. The more painted up models I have to show off I think the better to push the game. People respond to well painted models rather then a batch of bare metal models on the table I think.

So with that I painted up the C.Hoffman starter set for the guild. Here is what they look like.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what comes in the starter set. I have put in an order for the Mechanical Assistant which is C.Hoffmans totem as well. I think I'll have to pick up the Peacebringer and I am now really praying Wyrd gets the Mechanical Rider out sooner rather then later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete