Custom Search

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Da Wulf Boyz, Display Board

Well I have been a bit burnt out on painting boyz so I thought since I need to keep pressing to get the army done, each day I need to get something done.

So today I did a bunch of work on the display board. I built this one out of the same foam as my other one for my Blood Angels. Which means that it can fit in my modular board in place of hte Blood Angels if I want.

So I painted this one first in black, then it has a dusting of two different greys on it.

Then I added the snow. In the picture I have just added it, and I'll have to wait a few more hours will I can knock off the excess snow. Also in the picture you can see the Ork Mek hut I am building for the board. It'll be painted up like a nice ork building when I am done with it. So here are some shots of it in the modular display board and then some WIP pictures.

Here is a picture of the Blood Angel board in the display board.

Photobucket

Next is a picture of the Blood Angel board out of the display board and the Ork Board in.

Photobucket

So here are some WIP shots of the Ork board.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment