Custom Search

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Project Blood Angels

Hey all,

In an attempt to get this Blog site up an running I am going to try doing my army updates here.

So what I am attempting to do is get my Blood Angels on the tournament scene. Now the tank heavy list is what I will be building up to. However for now I want to play them rather then my Eldar. So the next Tournament is in September. Now most of Tournaments this year were 1850 points so I was trying to put together an 1850 list that would require me to paint as little as possible. However I just found out that it will be a 2000pt list. So I have had to change the list.

Now the list started with Mephiston and the Sanguinar. That was the fastest way to get the most points into the list. So next way to paint the least but use up a lot of points? I added 10 Assault Terminators. That together pretty much took up 1000points of the army with 12 models. The next tournament I am not going for top spot I am going to have some fun and maybe best painted. We'll see how it goes.

So the first model I want to show off for this project is the Sanguinar.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment