Custom Search

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Project Blood Angels

Well...I finally got him done, not my best paint job but not my worst. After looking at him, honestly I think I just don't like the Mephiston model.

I think one of my long term projects will be to attempt to convert a Mephiston out of an Astorath body. But that is a project for another day.

With Mephiston done it looks like I need to finish up 1 Sanguinary Priest, one power fist sargent and 5 Assault marines and all the Infantry is done for the 2000pt tournament.

That'll leave me with 4 tanks to finish up, 1 just needs some touch ups, 1 is about 90% done and 2 need lots of work.

It is doable though I think for the September tournament.

On a side note I had a blast at the team tournament, taking Cody to his first tournament was so fun. And winning best painted was a bounus. Since 80% of the army was painted by him anyway it was fitting he got the prize. So we came home with another 5 Loota's. So he is up to about 1000 points of Orks which isn't bad since he started collecting them about a month ago.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment