Custom Search

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Project Blood Angels

Ok so I got the second of the 4 sqauds done that I need for the Tournament in September. I mentioned that all the squads are kit-bashed and this one is the same as the others. What I forgot to mention is on top of the Tactical Squad box, Assault Squad box, Command Squad box, Sanguinary Guard box and new Death Company boxes I have also splashed in some of the 2nd edition old Death Company Models. As well I have add in some of the less old 3rd edition Death Company models. So that fives me a great range of models with Blood Angel iconagraphy on them that each and every model looks distinct.

I never wanted 2 models to look the same in this army and I think I have pulled that off.

Take a look at the next squad to get done. I'll keep plugging away.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment